Welcome to MyPushup. MyPushUp is a website - allowing you to transfer media faster and fun. Simply upload a photo from your computer, choose a filter to change the look, add a comment, drawing, create an invitation if you like and share your photos on social networks!
If you choose to share or invite your friends to use MyPushUp by means of (i) the contact list from your computer, MyPushUp access to your contacts to see if one of them uses MyPushUp.
What data do we collect?
We collect data in several ways:
When we give, or give us permission to obtain
When using our services, we also receive technical information
Today, every time you use a Web site or any other Web Service, some information is almost always created and saved automatically. It is the same when using our services. Here are some of the categories of data we collect:
- Log files. When using MyPushUp, our servers automatically record information ("Log files"), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These logs may include your IP address, the address of the web pages you visited, the type of browser and its settings, the date and time of your request, the way you used MyPushUp and data on cookies, the number of clicks you make and how you interact with links to the Service, domain names, destination pages, pages visited and other data of this type. It is also possible that we collect this kind of information from emails sent to our users. This allows us to identify messages that are open and what links they click the recipients. With this information, we can establish accurate reporting and improve the quality of the Service.
- Information on the device. Apart from log files, we may also collect information about the device you are using MyPushUp, including the type of device in question, the operating system you use, the device parameters, unique identifiers of the device and incidents data. Our collection all or part of this information often depends on the type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you use a Mac or a PC. For more information on your device at our disposal Please check the manufacturer's policy of your device or your software provider.
- Metadata: they are generally technical data associated with the Content posted by users. They describe how such User Content was collected and formatted, when and by whom. Users can add or to add metadata to their User Content, including hash tags (to indicate keywords when publishing a photo, for example), geotags (to indicate their location within a photo), comments or other data. Other users can more easily conduct searches in your User Content, which is more interactive.
Our partners and advertisers can share information with us
In some cases, partners may allow us to collect information when you use their services, or contact us with the information they collect. For example:
- Online advertisers generally share information with sites or applications they serve ads to evaluate and / or improve the performance of these ads. We also receive such information. This could be for example a list of criteria used for targeting ads or the number of ad clicks that lead to a purchase.
- To help you efficiently access your data after you login
- store your personal data to prevent you from having to re-enter it during your visit or during your next visit to the Service
- ensure, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- diagnose or resolve technical problems
- By disseminating advertising that might interest you.
- Send updates (for example when certain activities are performed on MyPushUp. Newsletters, marketing communications and other information of interest to you, for example, based on your notification settings by e-mail, we can send you weekly updates including promotions of interest to you. You can choose to not receive these updates by changing the settings of your account (or other MyPushUp parameters).
- Answer your questions or comments.
- Access to your data on the « my information » and change this data at any time, whether you want to make your profile page accessible to search engines and give other users the ability to find your account from MyPushUp your email address.
- If you have an account and MyPushUp want to control the use of your external data MyPushUp for the purpose of customizing your experience, you can access "My Information" and update your preferences.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we disable and delete the display of your gallery and account information. It may be that we keep copies of your data in our archives in accordance with law or for legitimate business purposes (eg to prevent fraud and spam).
- The browser you use can offer you the opportunity to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- You have given us your consent. Have we allowed to share such data with other services such as some social networks when you chose to associate your account MyPushUp these services or to post your MyPushUp activity. For example you can choose to publish your creations on social networks.
- We may also share some information, such as cookie data with third party advertising partners. This information allows third-party advertising networks, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements really interesting users.
- Online advertisers generally use the third-party services to evaluate the distribution and performance of their ads on the sites and applications. We also allow these companies to collect this information on MyPushUp.
- If we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a lawful order request, regulatory or legal, to protect the safety, rights or public property of any person or MyPushUp or to detect fraud, a security problem or a technical problem, prevent or remedy. We can access your personal data, process and store for an extended period in order to respond to a court request, a government investigation or inquiry concerning the possible violation of our terms or policies, or to prevent damage.
- If you delete the information you have published through MyPushUp their copies can be visible or in the archived pages and cached the Service, or if other users or third parties have copied or recorded
- The personal data collected through the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which MyPushUp, its Affiliates and Service Providers are based.
- MyPushUp, its Affiliates and Service Providers may transfer information about you, including your personal data, abroad and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you live in another area in which the laws on the collection and use of data differ from those of the European Union, please note that we can transfer information, including personal data to a country or jurisdiction which the laws on data protection are different from those in your jurisdiction.
- We take reasonable protective measures to ensure the security of information collected through the Service and verify the identity of users before granting them access to their account. However, MyPushUp can not ensure the security of information you transmit to us or to guarantee the protection of information published on the Service against unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your unique password and your account information and control access to e-mails between you and MyPushUp, at any time. Your privacy settings can also be affected by changes that social networking services that you connect to MyPushUp provide their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, confidentiality or security measures of other organizations.
How we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to bring our services to you and improve them, to develop new products and to protect MyPushUp and our users. For example, we can identify how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is best.
We also use the information we collect to provide you with personalized content, including:
The data we collect may be "personally identifiable" (which means they can be used to specifically identify you as an individual) or "non-personally identifiable" (which means they can not be used to identify you personally). We use these two types of data as well as combinations of the two types, as stated above.
What options do you have about the data?
Our goal is to offer you simple and useful options for the data. If you have an account MyPushUp, most of the choices you have on MyPushUp are an integral part of the service or are determined by the settings in your account. For example, you can:
Options in connection with the device or software you use to access MyPushUp may be available. For example:
To learn more about these options, see the information provided by the device or the software vendor.
How do we share information and when do we do it?
MyPushUp is a web service, a tool that members use to find sources of inspiration, reality and inspire others at the same time. When you create invitations or public documents and transfer them on social networks, everyone can see them. You can also provide us with information on your profile page that everyone can see. Other limited circumstances where we may disclose your personal data include:
It is also possible that we share aggregate information or not identifiable with our partners, advertisers or others.
Storage and processing
Our data policy concerning children
MyPushUp does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data of people aged under 13 years. MyPushUp is not directed to children under 13 years. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us !!! through Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Internet sites and services
Report the death of a user
In case of death of a MyPushUp user, contact us directly at: email@example.com
How to contact us
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may need to make changes to this policy. These will be published on this page. If you continue to use MyPushUp after the entry into force of such changes, you accept this fact as amended policy. If the changes are significant, we can notify you prior knowledge or consent as provided by law.